I’ve watched one drama and I was completely hooked with korean dramas..
I finished boys over flowers a week ago and started on a new series called Flower boy next door.
Any similar ones with love triangles? thanks! 🙂
The two common things in Asian dramas are love triangles and cold hearted guys, the dramas below do too.
• You’re Beautiful (Gender Bender) – This is a must watch <3 about a boy band A.N.Jell and the relationship between its members when a female, posing as her twin brother, joins the group.
• The Strongest K Pop Survival (Gender Bender) – similar to You’re Beautiful, she dresses as a guy in order to join a male idol group. In the process, she meets Kang Woo Hyun, the ignorant and bad-tempered leader of boy band M2.
• Rooftop Prince (Time Travel) – a Joseon crown prince who, after his wife dies mysteriously, time travels to the future where he encounters familiar faces, modern-day devices, and corporate intrigue.
• Delightful Girl Choon Hyung (Forced Marriage) – Very cute <3 two high school students are forced to get married because of a misunderstanding.
• Marry Me Mary (Contract Relationship) – she is forced to marry a guy her father wants, but to stop that from happening she convinces some other guy to pretend they’re a married couple.
• Shut Up Flower Boy Band – about a high school rock band dealing with friendship, rivalry, romance and their passion for music.
• Flower Boy Ramyun Shop – about “pretty boys” who, with good looks and individuality, operate a ramyun shop with a lively college girl and experience the happenings of daily life.
• I Miss You – High school sweethearts Jung-woo and Soo-yeon were separated in a horrifying tragedy that continues to weigh down on them as adults. Now a guilt-ridden detective, Jung-woo has been desperately searching for Soo-yeon for years, but when he crosses paths with her again, she has already become someone else with a new identity.
• Bread, Love and Dreams – It tells the story of how a determined young baker overcomes many trials towards his goal of becoming the best baker in Korea. This story takes place in the 1970s to 1990s, starting after his conception and finishing when he reaches his mid-20s.
• Iljimae – a historical Robin Hood story, Yong acted as a hooligan in the marketplace by day but at night he was a thief who robbed corrupted government officials to give to the poor. After each robbery he left behind a painting depicting a plum tree branch to make his mark and was thus named Iljimae. His main purpose was to search for the owner of a specially designed sword which he saw as a child was used to kill his father, a loyal subject of the emperor.
• Tree Of Heaven – step siblings who are high school students fall in love, sad ending though.
• Stars Falling From The Sky – suffers a huge tragedy and looses her parents, home, and is stuck with five younger siblings so she is forced to mature and ends up living with the guy who she has liked one sided for five years.
• Time Between Dog And Wolf – After his mother is brutally murdered in front of him by the Thai Qing Faction’s gangster Mao, Lee Soo-hyun is adopted into NIS agent Kang Jung-ho’s family. 13 years later he becomes a NIS agent but when he fails his mission he fakes his death an become an undercover and takes revenge.
• Oh! My Lady – a top star who finds himself living with his manager, a 35 year old woman who is trying to earn money to get custody of her child.
• 49 Days – A girl gets into a car accident that leaves her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has 49 days to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her.
• Full House (Contract Relationship) – Contract marriage between a messy aspiring script writer, Han Ji-eun and the famous actor with a bad temper and likes cleanliness, Lee Young-jae.
• Full House: Take 2 – A hapkido teacher named Jang Man-ok poses as a stylist for top idol group TAKE ONE and moves into the band’s luxurious house, which superstar musician Lee Tae-ik inherited from his father. A love triangle emerges as Lee vies against fellow band member Won Kang-hwi for Jang’s affection.
• Princess Hours (Arranged Marriage) – arrange marriage between a crown prince and an ordinary high school student.
• My Princess – Ordinary college student finds out she’s a princess and the great grand daughter of the Joseon Dynasty’s last Emperor. The grandson of the Daehan Group, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette in order for her to fulfill her role.
• Couple Fantasy – Based on the 1987 movie, Overboard, starring Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. Amnesia becomes the culprit behind a drama of extortion under the pretext of love.
• Fugitive: Plan B – A Private Investigator, Ji-woo is paid to track down a murderer. Jini is the one that pays him and believes that Melchidec was the one who had killed off her family and that she will be his next target.
Hope this helped. Enjoy!! ^_^
Triangle Korean Drama
You come from the star
Boys Before Flowers
Master s sun
He s beautiful
The Greatest love
Gu Family Book
My girlfriend is Gumiho
Protect the boss
7th grade of civil servant
Fated to love you
He is beautiful
Flower boy next door
Flower boy ramyun shop
You should really watch Hi School Love On 🙂
Reading the book instead of watching the movie is the ultimate way to see what the writer meant. Reading uses your imagination, hones your reading skills, and can transform your vocabulary
Watching tv is easier but I enjoy reading catalogs more
Just an FYI: The vast majority of K-drama has love triangles. I have yet to see one that DIDN’T have a love triangle – and that includes historical ones, even those based on actual people.
i love THE INNOCENT MAN drama….highly recommended